HOME FIRST UK Ltd Mortgage Brokers in London; Mortgages, Re-mortgages, First Time Buyers, Buy To Let, Secured Loans, Home and Life Insurances.
- Home First UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales No 06316802, registered office 12 Wordsworth Parade, Green Lanes, London N8 0SJ. Home First UK Ltd is directly authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) Reg. 471419.
- Home First UK Ltd offers a range of financial planning services. This Terms of Business sets out: the general terms and conditions that apply; how we perform these services; and our charges.
- We shall deal with you at all times in accordance with these terms of business. We shall be entitled to any fees if applicable under these terms of business once you have agreed to them.
2. Regulatory Status
- Home First UK Ltd is directly authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) Reg. 471419.
- The Financial Services Authority is the principle regulatory body for Financial Services in the UK. They can be contacted at:
The Financial Services Authority
25 The North Colonnade
London E14 5HS
Tel: 020 7066 1000
or by visiting www.fsa.gov.uk .
- Home First UK Ltd Advises on and arranges mortgages from the whole of the market.
4. Non-investment insurance
- Home First UK Ltd arranges non-investment insurance contracts from a number of insurance providers. Non investment contracts are insurance policies that only pay out on death, incapacity or injury, sickness and infirmity. A plan that has a term of more than 10 years and ends after the life insured is 70 years old is not a non-investment contract.
- We only transact policies from a restricted list of companies that we have assessed as being financially strong.
- We do not normally provide plans that extend beyond the term of the mortgage.
- For purposes of arranging building and contents cover we use the insurance services provided by Source.
5. Our remuneration
- Home First UK Ltd will receive a procuration fee from the lenders upon completion of your mortgage. The amount will be disclosed to you on the Key Features Document (KFI) issued in connection with the mortgage advise provided. Any fees payable by you (if applicable) will be disclosed in our Initial Disclosure Document (IDD) at the outset.
6. Cancellation and termination
- You can cancel or terminate your agreement with Home First UK Ltd at any time.
- To cancel, you can email, phone or write to us (see contact us for details).
- Home First UK Ltd will not charge any fee or penalty if you cancel the contract.
- Unless you specifically request to the contrary, we may contact you from time to time by phone (between the hours of 9am to 9pm), post or email without your further consent.
- You may contact us in writing, by post, fax, telephone or email at your convenience.
- If you make a claim against us in respect of the mortgage or insurance services we have provided you with, and we are unable to meet our liabilities in full, you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. The details are available on the FSA website.
9. Verifying identity
- We will verify your identify in accordance with the Money Laundering Regulations. This will be done at the outset of our dealings and we will take no action unless we are satisfied with the verification provided.
10. Your money
- We do not handle client money in respect of all our services.
- This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- We may refuse your instructions at our discretion.
- Other costs or taxes may arise which are not related to us.