HOME FIRST UK Mortgage Brokers, Mortgages, Re-mortgages, First Time Buyers, Buy To Let, Secured Loans, Home and Life Insurances.


Tenants cover

If a rented out house is damaged by the tenants having a standard buildings policy the insurance company will refuse to pay off. To be covered against damage by tenants a special policy is required.


It usually coats slightly more than a standard policy and can include legal cost of evicting tenants.


Home First UK offers free, no obligation quotes with no fee upon purchase.